Personalized training makes the difference
There is no single course of training that will meet the needs of all practices. ABEL Dental Software Inc. can help you develop a training plan to have the greatest impact on your practice. Our Software Specialists understand the dental environment and will help you tailor the software training to best suit your practice.
Even with all our experience, it’s sometimes hard to predict how much training will be required in a particular practice. That’s why we keep our training flexible – you can purchase a recommended amount of training up front, or you can proceed with initial training and purchase additional training only as you need it – it’s your choice.
Personal Training Sessions Qualify for Continuing Education Credits
We offer on-site training sessions designed to help you and your staff learn to use your ABEL software quickly and efficiently. Each session is held in your office by one of our expert trainers in a hands-on environment.
To get the most out of this training we recommend:
- Fewer, but longer training sessions in an environment free of interruptions so your staff can absorb the information quickly and completely
- Your part-time and evening/weekend staff attend these training sessions instead of being taught by newly trained staff
After your staff have received most of the essential training, there may be an advanced topic or issue with which you are unfamiliar. With a high-speed Internet connection to your system and a telephone call, one of our expert trainers can add to your knowledge when you are ready.
- Sessions are more timely and cost-effective compared to in-office training
- An ABEL instructor will cover the advanced topic or issue that meets your needs
- There is no limit to the number of staff that can participate
All you need to participate is a high-speed Internet connection.
To schedule personal training, call 800-267-ABEL (2235) extension 611.