ABEL Dental Software Inc. is dedicated to providing software solutions to the healthcare profession.
Serving dentists since 1984, our long-term track record is an important consideration when selecting a vendor in an industry that is ever changing and littered with small vendors no longer able to support their products. ABEL can attribute its success directly to:
- An experienced, motivated and loyal team of people who work together to serve our customers.
- The development of ABELDent, a Windows-based practice and clinical management system that is full featured and logically designed according to the dynamics of the dental office.
- The value added services that we offer to help our customers increase productivity and profitability.
- A total commitment to the advancement of dentistry by better understanding and meeting the clinical and practice management needs of dentists.
- Continual striving to provide better training and support based on feedback from our customers.
- Ongoing software development based on customer input, market analysis, and related industry input.
- Cooperation with other key vendors and understanding of related industry hardware and software in dealing with compatibility and integration issues.
- An understanding and ability to exploit the advantages of the Microsoft Windows operating environment.
In our 35th year of business, ABEL has the privilege of acknowledging 6 loyal employees for 25 or more years of service. At a recent company meeting, these employees were given special recognition by company owners Arun Rele, Chairman & CEO and Bina Rele, V.P. Sales.
Front row, left to right: Doug Trembley, Conversion Manager and Dave Clarkson, Software Development Manager. Second row, left to right: Jim Lawther, IT Manager; Jeff Coward, VP, Dental Products and Services; Anthony Horvath, VP, Dental/Medical Customer Support and Tony La Sala, Software Developer (not shown).